Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
½ cup butter softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
1 cup fresh blackberries
Directions (Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the butter with sugar until creamy, at least 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and mix well then stir in the milk and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom then add the blackberries.
- Spoon the batter in a Bundt cake pan greased with butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes then turn it upside down on a platter.
Nutritional information per serving (Blackberry Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes