Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
Servings (Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
¾ cup butter softened
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup dark brown sugar
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
½ teaspoon ground cardamom
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
½ cup caramel sauce
Directions (Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
- Mix the butter with sugars for 5 minutes until creamy. Add the eggs, one by one, then stir in the bananas.
- Fold in the flour, spices, baking powder and salt, alternating it with buttermilk.
- Pour the batter in a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Drizzle the batter with caramel sauce and bake the cake in the preheated oven at 350F for 45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan before slicing and serving.
Nutritional information per serving (Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes