Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes
Time (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1 ¼ hour
Servings (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Ingredients (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
1 cup butter, softened
1 ½ cups white sugar
1 cup of cocoa powder
1 cup hot water
1 cup sour cream
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
¾ cup dark chocolate chips
Directions (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
- For the cake, mix the cocoa powder, water and sour cream in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix the butter and sugar in a bowl until fluffy. Add the eggs, one by one and mix well.
- Stir in the cocoa powder mixture then fold in the flour.
- Add the chocolate chips then spoon the batter in a Bundt cake greased with butter.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven at 350F for 40-45 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan then transfer on a platter.
- For the glaze, mix the two ingredients in a heatproof bowl and place over low heat. Melt them together then drizzle the glaze over the cake.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge.
Nutritional information per serving (Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes)
Other baking recipes
Spiced Walnut Cake Baking Recipes
German Fruit Bundt Cake Baking Recipes
Pear Cinnamon Bundt Cake Baking Recipes
Moist Apple Cake Baking Recipes
Cinnamon Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes
Mississippi Mud Cake Baking Recipes
Caramel Spice Cake Baking Recipes
Matcha Chocolate Cake Baking Recipes
Caramel Banana Cake Baking Recipes
Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Baking Recipes
[…] Devils Bundt Cake Baking Recipes […]