How to write CBT exam without mouse
Hi guys. Welcome to the latest Jamb news update
I came across some group of students who were scared about how to go ahead writing Jamb CBT exam because of their poor computer background.
I had to explain to them that you don’t necessarily have to be a computer literate.
This made me decide to write an article on this. However, I will be streamlining this article to how to write CBT without mouse.
Recommended: CBT frequently asked questions and answers
Ways to write jamb CBT exam without mouse
- There are 9 keys to be used on the keyboard during CBT without using mouse. The keys are ABCD PN SRY
- You can press A to choose option A, press B to choose option B, press C to choose option C or press D to choose option D
- You can press N to move to the next question or press P to go back to the previous question.
- When you are done with the examination, press S to end the exam, a dialogue box will appear asking you to confirm your action then you press Y to finally end the exam.
- However, when you mistakenly press S and you are not done with the examination you can press R to return back and continue your examination, but if you proceed to Y instead of R it means your exam is over and you cannot go back to continue.
People also search for;
how to write jamb exam in computer
how to submit jamb cbt exam
how to write jamb with computer
how to write jamb using a computer
how to write jamb and pass
how to write jamb 2020
video on how to write jamb
how many questions in jamb
Kindly share and leave your comment below